Dr. Bharti Arora’s OPD Details
|Area||Timings||Address||Locate on Map||Appointment No.||Book Appointment Online|
|Uttam Nagar||10 AM - 1.30 PM|
Monday - Saturday
6.30 - 9 PM Saturday
|Arora’s Homeopathic Clinic, |
C 77, Jeevan Park, Som Bazar Road, Near Gurudwara, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059
|Clinic Map||Call +91-9811425214||Book Appointment|
|Uttam Nagar||6.30 - 8.30 PM|
Monday - Friday
5 - 6 PM Saturday
|Nisha Homeo Clinic|
Shop No.21, SDM Market, Mangal Bazar Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059.
|Clinic Map||Call +91-9667971329|
About Dr. Bharti Arora, MD (Hom.)
Dr. Bharti Arora is a practitioner and promoter of Homeopathy, committed to promote it for the benefit of individual and health care system. Dr. Bharti graduated from Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre (SHMC), New Delhi in year 2012 and received her BHMS degree. Dr. Bharti has been awarded Silver medal for meritoriously securing the second position in BHMS. Following the internship, she joined as In-House Physician in the same hospital and served in In-Patient Department for one year (2012-2013). At present, she is engaged in private practice at two clinics.
In House Physician at Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi
- Silver Medallist by G.G.S.I.P. University for the BHMS (Batch 2006 – 2012)
- Meritorious Award by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, New Delhi (2011)
- Dr. Yudhvir Singh Award (2008)
- Schwabe Merit Award (2011)
- MD, Homeopathy
- BHMS (Bachelors of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery-2012) from Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi
- House Physician: August 2012 – August 2013: SHMC & H (Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
- “Role of Homoeopathy In Cases of Bronchial Asthma”, at Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi from 2011 – 2012.
- Screening of various schools children of Delhi for the prevalence of clinical disorders, as a part of an epidemiological study conducted by SHMC & H.